Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quotes from New Years Eve

It's in the bible! The shield of faith and the sword of doom!!
-Matt P

Fraser on Cannibalism-
Its okay if you eat each others legs

You can't always schedule your life around your toenails
-Este

Why make your own memories when you could steal someone elses?
-Dan from Rangiora

I have an accute pain in my gladioli
-Matt P

I've just strained my gladioli
-Stevosaurus

My tummy's in the wrong place
-Michelle

I am a killer bee
-Me again

I soiled myself
-Matt P

You bring out the snort in me
-Sal

Oh no! I'm suffering from chronic parrots butt!
-Dan from Goon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know scary people :)

2:55 AM  
Blogger Philotas said...

I was just thinking the same thing! :P

6:40 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

these bring back beaut - er, really funny memories of that night :) I'd almost forgotten about the gladioli. It brought tears to my eyes :D Thanks for distributing them shamelessly on the net

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home